Turquoise Holidays starts its annual Honeymoon Sale on 14th February with some of the best offers available in some of the world’s best resorts and destinations, for seven days only.
We’ve heard nothing but good things about this company. In fact, we know happy couples who have had a wonderful honeymoon – plus the travel advisors there really know their stuff.
Here are their top ten romantic boltholes for 2013.
1. Tom’s Cottage in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand: It sleeps two with an outside bath tub heated by firewood. Naturally it is perfect for wine lovers. From £100.
2. Spindrift Beach Retreat on Australia’s Mornington Peninsula: A brand new, absolute beach front white-washed, glass-fronted cottage for two on gorgeous Balnarring Beach – known to locals only. Double shower and wineries galore nearby. From £380.
3. Peter Island in the British Virgin Islands: Two flights take you to the idyllic Caribbean getaway. Home to Honeymoon Beach. You don’t have to share it with a soul because only two guests are allowed here at any one time. From £423.
4. Fundu Lagoon off Pemba Island in Zanzibar: No shoes, no shirt, no problem – and no money required either, at this fabulously romantic all inclusive bolthole. From £468.
5. Ol Donyo Lodge in Kenya: You simply can’t beat a suite with an uninterrupted view over Mount Kilimanjaro & a sleep -out star bed on your roof. You’re guaranteed a cuddle here. From £900 including simply everything.
6. Lizard Island on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef: No fewer than 22 beaches ensure privacy on this ultimate bolthole island for divers at the northern most point of the legendary coral reef. Captain Cook stopped here to plot his course out. Climb to Cooks Look for spectacular views that you will remember for the rest of your lives. From £956.
7. Wadigi Mamanuca Island in Fiji: Your very own private Island and if the company gets boring, you can hit fish-food- filled golf balls from the island’s cliff top and collect them at low tide (unless you are Tiger Woods in which case you may have to swim for them). From £1488 including golf balls (and meals and drinks).
8. Kia Ora Sauvage Rangiroa on Tuamotu Island in Tahiti: Choose from just five palm roofed huts scattered on this picture postcard perfect beach. No phones or electricity – just you, the coconut palms, and a double hammock strung across the whitest sand you can imagine. Five nights from £2380 half board.
9. Banyan Tree Madivaru in The Maldives: Be one of just six lucky couples, castaway on this exclusive and luxurious Robinson Crusoe island. Five nights from £11,320 fully inclusive. Transfers by seaplane.
10. North Island, Seychelles: If it’s good enough for the Royal Honeymoon it’s good enough for you. Villa Eleven is the only one to choose for ultimate in privacy. Trust us, recommendations come no higher, and nor does the price tag. £19,960 for five nights, all inclusive. Transfers by helicopter.
If you want more information and ideas visit http://www.turquoiseholidays.co.uk or call 01494 678400.
Prices quoted are per couple per night unless otherwise stated. International flights are not included.