You can take part in the ride of a lifetime next summer when two of Africa’s most experienced riding safari guides join forces for the first time to lead an unforgettable adventure through the Masai Mara and Okavango Delta – arguably the continent’s most famous wildlife destinations.
Gordie Church (Safaris Unlimited) and John Sobey (African Horseback Safaris) will ride with guests alongside the wildebeest migration as it passes through Kenya’s Masai Mara, before heading south to the watery wildlife paradise that is Botswana’s Okavango Delta. Sandwiched between these matchless riding experiences is a two night excursion to Victoria Falls where the Victoria Falls Hotel provides the chance to re-live the era of grand travel and enjoy another of nature’s great wonders.
• First and ONLY ride combining Africa’s two most sought after wildlife destinations
• Two of Africa’s best riding operators (owner-guides) with decades of experience leading the trip
• Peak season in both Delta and Mara – high water and wildebeest migration – ideal wildlife viewing
• Max size 12 riders and three non-riding guests (bring your non riding partner)
• Private mobile camping (real beds, en-suites etc) combined with permanent tented camp and Victoria Falls Hotel – great variety in accommodation
• Wide ranging activities in addition to riding including fishing, mokoro (traditional dug-out canoe) trips, game drives and bush walks
• Victoria Falls activities including helicopter and micro-light flights, elephant back riding and river trips.
• Fully staffed safari with grooms, guides, camp staff and chef
The safari departs Nairobi, Kenya on 19th July 2014 and finishes in Maun, Botswana on 1st August. For experienced riders only.
Available through Aardvark Safaris, the 13 night itinerary costs from £7,980 per person sharing including internal flights and transfers, accommodation, daily activities (except at Victoria Falls), all meals and selected local beverages.