If you’re visiting the Edinburgh Festival Fringe this August, why not take some time out from the comedy, arts and theatre to see some more of Scotland?
The festival takes place between 1st and 30th August is one of the most highly anticipated and cultured events in the capital’s calendar.
Rabbie’s is a specialist tour operator for small groups that can take you through the beautiful countryside to see the very best of Scotland in just one day.
With a choice of travelling as far up north as Loch Ness, or staying within looking distance of the Lothians, there’s a tour to suit all tastes:
- Loch Ness, Glencoe & Highlands
- Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond National Park
- West Highland Lochs and Castles
- Highland Lochs, Glens & Whisky
- St Andrew’s and the Fishing Villages of Fife
- Rosslyn Chapel & The Scottish Borders
- Alnwick Castle, Berwick and the Borders
There would be a maximum of 16 passengers on spacious, comfortable buses, which are also environmentally friendly with low emissions.
Entertaining and knowledgeable driver-guides will aim to you off the beaten tourist track – or your money back (so they tell us anyway). Sounds like fun and would make a great combination break we think.
If you would like more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 554 6111.